Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Birthday Wishlist!

My birthday is here. It has been another year or Blessings and door openings in my life. I am now a quarter of a century. Oh wow I feel old like dirt but as we age let us age in grace and wisdom.



  God has been faithful to me and to everyone else who reads this. There are many people we love who didn't even see this age or even the age of 20. But we are here reading this and breathing by the grace and Spirit of God. I just wanted to say thank you Lord for another year another year I can share your word and your goodness to your people. You've been faithful when no one else has been. If it wasn't for you on my side Lord where would I be? If you didn't come and die on Calvary who what I would become? For God I haven't been hat you call me to be but i know your grace is Sufficient for me. Your mercies are new every morning. 


Lord I thank you and I thank you also for the people who is reading this email because some may not know it but it is only by your grace that we are still here.

Be BLess and Stay Encourage My Brothers and Sisters in Christ!


Here are only few of my wish list just for myself since it is my birthday. Here are some of it:

* camcorder
* watch
* dress
* a break from stress (LOL)
* ipod
* a makeover (LOL)
* shoes

I do not need much all of it but it is just a wish right? What do you think of my list?


 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
Thanks for all the greeting, I appreciated it a lot! Lovelots!

No comments: