Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

MY FAVORITE FOOD! Breakfast. Lunch and Dinner.

You can look at me and tell that I love to eat! I’m not fat, by no means, but I do love to eat! My favorite meal is breakfast; lunch; and dinner! Ha! Ha! Yes! I love them all!



This is me! Definitely me.

I love breakfast the most, though! I love it because it makes my tummy feel all warm and fuzzy! My favorite foods to eat at breakfast are breads; scrambled eggs; toast; gravy; and chewy bacon, it depends on my mood. I don’t drink coffee! I’m more of an OJ and chocolate and creamy milk kind of person. Last Saturday my mom prepared me breakfast. Wanna know what it is?  Taaaadaaaaa!

Creamy Milk Melon Juice and Tuna Sandwich!
I like the same types of food for lunch and dinner. I like fish salads with 1000 Island dressing. I also love veal parmesan and loaded baked potatoes. And for our lunch and dinner my favorite is...

 Sweet and sour Tilapia with a lot of carrots and tomatoes on top! *drooling
Nothing can beat this!

 For desert, I love I ice Cream or ice candy will do. My favorite flavors are cookies and cream; rocky road, or i must say all of the flavors but when it comes to ice candy, AVOCADO flavor is my favorite.



I just bought 7 pieces of ice candy 2 weeks ago. Its so yummy!

As you can tell, I really do love all types of food. I have a broad spectrum of foods like. Well, now that I’ve made us all hungry it is time to go!


Join Certified Foodies’ First Anniversary Giveway where you can win gift certificates, food gift packs, cash prizes and even a food trip date with the foodie siblings! To join, click on the banner above. And we’d like to thank their partners…


Partners:


Be a Lifesaver Of GoodnessMy Pink WasabiOrange Magazine TVBarbie Dress Up Games
Pinoy Food BlogFilipino RecipesMy so-called worldPinoy.MD
One Day GraphicsI Am FilAmLife of a Filipina BloggerRishee Wishee

Hot Fun Stuffs / Food and Fashion Blog / Baguio Girl / Mahlzeit / Ruthilicious / jared’s little corner / Stay at Home Blessings / Shy Girls Own / Travel Monologue / Delight My Appetite / Vector Dad / Pinoy Holistic Healthcare / {cherry} everyday / Jefrox News / The Misis Chronicles

The Cookie Jar / Familia Foodie / NomNom Club / Let’s Go Sago / Noob Foodie / Philippine Travel Promos / GEORYL: Welcome to Our World / Techie She / Wentot’s Thoughts / LEVYousa / Living Life to the Fullest! / Food and Happy Things / Impulsive Buyer Goes Organic / YipeeMedia / Filipino Blog / Kizuna / The Life Encounters / My bric-a-brac / The Food Encounters / The Geek Side of blankPixels / A Woman Remembers / Adventuring Foodie / Nash Goes Chenelyn / Deej Speaks / Certified Pinoy Reviewer / Kwento Ni Toto / MAG of My Life / Delectable Ideas / Joy’s Flair / Home Buddies / Mike Mamaril / Fedhz on the Go / Easy on Yz / Yz Little Steps / Samu’t Sari Online Store / Your Filipino Virtual Assistants / Filipino Virtual Assistant / Ken Avenue / Shop Pinay / Day Dreaming Mommy

No comments: