Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Asian Vogue: Shoe lover picks!

I do love shoes, specially heels. I like wearing wedges, high heels, clogs and pumps. I am kind of picky person when it comes on shoes design and I like sexy yet simple designs. I want those heels with animals designs. I also love wedges, I love shoes very much and I like matching or wearing them by season.

Sometimes I wear high heels and I find myself feel so different when wearing them! Higher and more slender, in a word, more beautiful.and most of all ,they make me a woman instead of a girl. Every time I watch television, I envied some celebrities wearing high heels. It looks sexy and exquisite.

As I am browsing AsianVogue Fashion High Heels Collection, I was amazed of their wide variety of high heels and wedges. Asianvogue Shop,  the brainchild of Angel del Rosario, is an online fashion boutique from the Philippines was established on May 2009. Dedicated to cater every fashionista's ever changing style. The shop provides shoppers with an extensive selection of fashion forward footwears and bags. 


As I am browsing from their collection, there are some who really caught my attention.  



Here's my top three picks:

Brown Leopard (Animal Design)
(Just enough to make me stand out)
 Red Pumps
 (I love this because red shoes so much, it brings out that extra something in my looks which in change makes me look stunning.)

 Black Zipper Heels

(It used to look great with almost every thing, it worked as extra bling to my outfits.)


I absolutely love shoes, I feel that in a big way they complete a look I am wearing. I love how they make my calves look when wearing them, as well as the overall affect. It makes me distinguished looking and like a model because it adds to me height. 


You can check AsianVogue Online shop and see for yourself:

 Visit their Multiply site
Liked Asian Vogue in Facebook
Follow them on twitter: @asianvogueshop


No comments: