Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, May 19, 2011

THANK YOU!

Here is nothing in life I am not thankful for.

Everyday I see people who don’t smile or seem to have no reason to be happy.

Everyday I see people who are joyous in the celebration of their life.

Everyday, The people who smile at me, or I can just tell are joyous… I thank them for smiling and being happy….and they always..always question as to why I thank them!

Because there are so many people out there that cannot, or do not know how to be happy and it brings joy to others just to see it and it sometimes catches on.

I could go on for days just what I am thankful for.

I manage to get out of bed every morning.
The ticker is still ticking.
I have a wonderful other half and soulmate to share all my life with.
I have a wonderful children & grandchildren.
I have my health for the most part.
I am able to enjoy my time on this earth, like so many were not.

I am humbled daily by the grace of god and do not take a single day of my life for granted…..

No comments: