Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, June 16, 2011

12 YEARS OF GOD’s FAITHFULNESS!

Its Anything but Ordinary!

Here it is, I spent my own version of summer vacation with my family and friends. We do this in celebration of 12 years of God’s faithfulness in our church. We decided to to spend it in Villa Marines Resort 2 in Ibaan, Batangas City. Its a lot of fun and excitement. Different games, meeting different people and by God’s grace giving myself to God.

Villa Marines Resort , Ibaan Batangas

its started with short service , praising and worshiping God, intermission numbers of the members of the church especially the little youngsters. I’m the photographer of that day. Then after the service our Pastor gathered we all. I decided to give myself to God and it could only be happens by baptizing. Its kinda nervous but exciting.

Baptizing time!

I almost drowned when Pastora laid me in the pool.

And after that, we ate our packed foods. We started to enjoy the summer, my colleagues prepared different games. The first one is we divided into 4 groups. I was in group 2.

Group 2

The first game was, there are 4 bottles of 1.5 coke. The first group who filled the bottle first with water using any kind of things in you wins. Every group strategized themselves. In this game we used the shirts and soak it in water and filled the bottle. I had mixed emotions. Happy and excitement. I almost loose my voice in shouting. Fortunately, we won this game Its very happy experience for me.

Its start of the game. Everyone is ready to rumble!

The next game is “drink and wink”. The leaders prepared different drinks in 12 small cans. its kinda exciting coz we even don’t know whats inside of that small cans that we must drink to be able to win, after drinking we must wink. And the game started. Run over here, run over there, its again the first group who drinks all the 12 small cans wins. I almost slipped on the pool floor but I continue the race. I grabbed one of the small can and opened it. Woah! In my surprised its a vinegar. I drank it with all my heart. Its so sour, its funny how I nearly vomit but it didn’t happen. Even though we didn’t won the second game. We still happy and that game is really challenging.

The challenging 12 cans

I’m so happy on that day, lots of joy and fun. Its end with an awarding ceremony to the winners including me. I really felt good even we almost tired. We enjoyed the day even on our way back. And I hoped this would happen again. Its one of my happiest, challenging summer vacation knowing that I would interacting different people. I was BLESSED!

Thank you for reading. Hoped you enjoyed!

No comments: